Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Announcing new DT member Chloe Nielsen

Introducing new DT member for 2017 – Chloe Nielsen!
Now you may recognise Chloe, that’s because she was on our FWAB Design Team over previous years, and we loved her so much and the gorgeous projects that she created for us that we have asked her back, and she said YES! Yeahhhh
BIO:
Hello, I’m Chloe from sunny Queensland, Australia. Mum to 2 kids (plus the dog), I love to scrap our every day moments as well as the big moments that feature in our life. I work 4 days a week, so my scrapping time is precious, it’s my creativity and stress relief all in one! I am over the moon to be designing for FWAB again … what can I say … FWAB products and a FWAB team to be on … it’s an honour to be here 🙂
My first page “Mr Handsome”, features our much loved family pooch … he seems to be getting quite a few of his own pages lately! I have used a FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish Black and cut it in half to fit on either side of my cluster. I get a bit scissor happy with my flourishes, but I love that cutting them up can make them fit perfectly and change the look to make each page unique. The slightly glittery look of this flourish really makes it POP on a project!
My next layout “Sweet”, I have kept the page bright and cheery to highlight the sweet little chicken my daughter is holding.
I have used a range of FWAB products on this page. Firstly, a gold FWAB Elise flower, I have cut up a FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish Gold into a few smaller pieces to fit them around my cluster. Lastly, I have used a flower from the FWAB Maddison Flowers 3pk – Yellow as my focal point for my page – I love how soft and pretty these flowers are!
If you would like to take a peek at more of Chloe’s work, please make sure to click HERE 

How incredible is she? Gorgeous projects Chloe!!

Thank you to all who applied for our DT, we will be announcing our new DT member soon so stay tuned, it could be you!

Also don't forget we have a 20% off sale until the end of June so visit our store at Flourish with a Bling to grab all your fave products cheap!

XOX The FWAB team

No comments:

Post a Comment